Our registered guide-interpreters are nationally licensed professional tour guides who have passed the nation’s guide-interpreter examination. These high-quality tour guides should possess accurate knowledge of national matters and have sufficient ability to communicate in a foreign language under the Guide-Interpreter Business Law. Our registered tour guides will even help you plan your trip, escort and guide to the real Japan.
Just tell your guide when you want to go and where. If you are not sure where to go, just tell them your interests. Food, Manga/Anime, Zen, Adventure travel, Geisha, Luxury Tour / day trip...Whatever !
Our registered interpreters will be your personal interpreter and help you with any event you need anywhere in the world ( On-site & Over the phone ), whether it is for business or any other personal use.
Types of Interpretation
Assistant Service is more than interpreting for business or any other personal use. Your assistant will work together with you and help your business successful. Your assistant will make your stay more pleasant and provide you with more free time to have the unforgettable cultural experiences this unique country has to offer.
Examples of Assistants / Experts
- Business Negotiations
- Exhibitions / Trade Shows
- Marketing Research
- Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing Products
- Visiting Suppliers / Manufacturer / Factories
- Inspection Service
- Setting up offices
- Escorting VIP
- Virtual Office Staff
- Concierge / Secretary / Personal Assistant
Bilingual concierges / secretaries are always glad to assist you by providing travel tips and information other than interpreting services with human touch hospitality.
Your personal assistant can :
- assist your business in / with Japan as your local temporary staff.
- be your personal interpreter and guide over the phone for those traveler who don't want to join group tours because of a limited time schedule or want to travel privately, but worry about language barriers.
- help you who live in Japan as your personal assistant, whether it is for business or personal use.
- support you even before your departure.
- translate documents.
- provide you any other services you might need to save you time and help you enjoy your stay.
* Personalized support before your departure.
This option will make you fully prepared before you go and avoid any complications while you are in Japan.
Our registered translators will be your personal translator and translate any kinds of documents.
Tell them your budget first ! with the other information (about the contents, amount, deadline...).
1. Submit your project.
2. Contractors will bid on your project.
3. Check their profiles, experience and quotes.
4. Select the best suitable Interpreters / Assistants / Tour guides for you.
* If you know the better rate with the same level of services, tell them and negotiate !
By credit card via PayPal’s secured site.
Greater Tokyo ( Kanto )
Greater Osaka, Kyoto ( Kansai )
Central Japan (Chubu, Hokuriku, Shinetsu)